"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Thursday, September 3, 2009

Open House

Kady's school had an Open House this week. Kady was excited - but I think Creed was even more excited about going to see Kady's school. She showed him every room she could think of. It was really cute to see her taking him around the school. I am SO glad Kady enjoys school. She comes home each evening and at dinner teaches us a new song she has learned or tells us something about her day. I just hope this excitement can carry on for MANY years. (I know that is wishful thinking!)

We started in the gym. And this is how they went through the school the entire evening - hand in hand. I have to tell you - it was adorable!!



Since Kady is in Kindergarten - her teacher has centers throughout the classroom. This seemed to be Creed's favorite area to play in. Until he found the large, heavy, wooden blocks. Let's just say - mommy and daddy made him put those up pretty quickly. We didn't want anyone or anything to get injured!!


No comments: