A few weeks ago I made the hand trembling trek up the extension ladder to the loft of the shed for our winter clothes. Kady had been given a few things last year from her cousin and a friend and I needed to see what she had, what fit, and what she needed. Now, my daughter is like any other little girl and loves getting new clothes - but she does not enjoy trying all those clothes on. So - I thought we could do a little "fashion show" to help in that endeavor. I laid out the outfits and she got dressed in her room and then strutted down the runway (the hallway) with some fancy footwork and posing that any agent would notice! Creed had to get into the act, so he was our photographer. Let's just say - we have some pictures from his camera, but unless you want to see the floor or Creed's nose - there is no need to load those. So - you can enjoy what I took with my camera. We really did have a good time!

Creed - our photographer.

Kady doing one of her poses and turns.

Kady doing what she does best - taking care of Creed.
(Even when he doesn't need it!)

Creed was filling a little left out so he found something to "model" as well.

The duo doing a pose. Aren't they adorable?! (In case you don't know, the answer is yes!)
1 comment:
What a great idea, Anita! I am taking notes (for the very far away future, mind you)!
Post a Comment