"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Boy and His Toys

This was Creed's room this summer. I decided to let him decide when he had had enough. Well - that didn't happen. So mommy had finally had enough! This is how his room looked when he started.


A half an hour later - this is how it still looked.



Two HOURS later - yes, you read that correctly - we hadn't improved too much. But he was SO proud of his accomplishment! He had made a path in his room!




1 comment:

Katy said...

Glad you are back on the blog!!! G&G have both missed it.