OK - I need help! My little boy has AWFUL allergies and so his nose is continually running. When he was younger he would gladly go get a Kleenex and try and blow his little nose. Now, however, he has decided that Kleenexes are no longer needed. Now, we use our hands to wipe our nose and rub that SNOT all over our pants or the back of our shirt. (Black is out right now) Please tell me why he does not find this as Disgusting as the rest of us!! Will he ever!?! (Chris has told me he will when he reaches puberty, maybe) I pick him up from school and find his nose and upper lip is now brown because he has spent the last 3 hours wiping his nose with his dirty hands from the playground. Talk about an embarrassed parent!
So - does anyone have any ideas on how to get my snot covered son to use a Kleenex ALL the time - not just when I remind him?? (Which by the way is VERY often!!)
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wish I had good news for you but Cole is still wiping his nose with his shirt at 7. His upper lip is raw most of the winter. If you find something that works, let me know!
Post a Comment