"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."

............

Kady's comment of the moment:

We had accidentally purchased some "Medium" Salsa instead of "Mild". Kady was telling us how hot it was and then said, "I wonder what "LARGE" tastes like?!"



Creed's comment of the moment:



Creed jumping up and down with excitement yelling - "Yeah, I love Open House. Woo-Hoo!!" And then, without missing a beat, looks up at me and asks, "What is Open House, by the way."




Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Christmas season has begun and as you can tell by my lack of blogging - we are BUSY around here! So - here is what we did a few weeks ago!


Kady and Creed wanted to help put the lights on the tree this year. Let's just say it was an interesting evening.



Kady and Creed both got bored with the light thing soon after the whirling around the tree had begun.


Creed soon found the switch on the extension cord. He thought he was pretty cool!



Our tradition of hanging our ornaments on the tree. Creed is hanging the ornament he got this year - a Toy Story ornament complete with Buzz, Woody, and Rex.




Kady hanging her ornament on the tree. This year - her ornament was a Tom and Jerry ornament. Daddy helped pick that one out. That is the show her and daddy watch together often!

It was Creed's turn to hang the angel on the top of the tree.


No comments: